Sunday, January 26, 2014

Elder Tristan Booth January 26, 2014

Tristan and his District Leader Elder Jorganson


Well not much happened in my area but I went on a trade off with my District Leader, elder Jorgenson! He is the Man! I Seriously had the best day of my mission last Friday it was unreal. There area is like way south of mine, its where more of the humble people are, still pretty rich but more islanders. islanders are the key to finding and baptizing. anyways so i headed out to his area and really wherever we went people would let us into there home to hear something about god. they wouldn't care if we were Mormon and they were catholic it was just chill! The whole day was awesome, some sisters called us and they needed us to give some man a blessing. we gave him a blessing then taught him a lesson on the priesthood! after that we headed to our own flat, had dinner, than went over to see this family of 8. their dad was sick and didn't really want to talk with us. we stayed around for like 10 minutes asking if he wanted a blessing, then he finally let us in and before the blessing we showed him and his family a Mormon Message Sanctify yourself. After that I gave him a blessing. After the blessing he said that he feels much different. he said he felt something that he didn't understand. then we went on to talk about faith and recognizing the spirit. both me and my district leader stood up, me being 6:1 and my companion 6:6 and Invited them all to baptism. 7/8 said yes and agreed to be baptized on the 22 of February. It was awesome!!! right after we bought pizza, drinks, and heaps of food, went back to the flat and chilled!!! even though i wont get to baptize them, it was still an awesome experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment